Teacher: Ami Sarasvati
This class takes place on August 18th, from 1 to 2pm.
This presentation is an introduction to the safe, responsible, and delightful use of 100% pure essential oils.
Presentation topics include:
• A brief history of essential oils
• The importance of using medicinal grade essential oils
• Safe and long term storage
• The power of essential oils
• The importance of layering
• Safe application and use of essential oils
• The essential oil potency continuum
• How you can use essential oils at home for family needs and ailments
• How to replace many toxins in your home with essential oils
• How to create an aromatherapy lifestyle for yourself
Please refrain from wearing any perfumes or synthetic fragrances to this presentation.
Ami Sarasvati is a certified aromatherapist trained by Wisdom of the Earth, New York Institute of Aromatics, Aromahead, The Tisserand Institute, and Shining Sun Aromatherapy. She was the aromatherapist who helped establish the aromatherapy program at Concord Hospital.
Her vision for educating people using essential oils is to help create a healer in every family.