Teacher: Ami Sarasvati
This class takes place on September 8th, from 1 to 4pm.
Give your home a room by room aromatherapy makeover! This training is intended for those who want to start practicing aromatherapy at home, but want to bypass the hype and fad aromatherapy and go straight to the heart of true, authentic aromatherapy.
· Learn what essential oils to use in each room of the home, how to use them, and why.
· Know exactly what to look for on the bottle to ensure you have an authentic essential oil.
· Understand different application methods
· Know the rules of a safe and responsible aromatherapy practice.
· Quickly gain an understanding of safety precautions with these powerful oils.
· Understand why we do not use essential oils on babies and elderly the same way we do with the general population.
· Learn how diffusing essential oils can support health, unity, and harmony to your home.
· Learn which essential oils and which methods of use can keep your mind.
· Get resources for deeper learning including free online course.
· Access pure, authentic essential oils suppliers avoid the frustration of poor quality products with false claims of authenticity.
Please refrain from wearing any perfumes or synthetic fragrances to this presentation.
Ami Sarasvati is a certified aromatherapist trained by Wisdom of the Earth, New York Institute of Aromatics, Aromahead, The Tisserand Institute, and Shining Sun Aromatherapy. She was the aromatherapist who helped establish the aromatherapy program at Concord Hospital.
Her vision for educating people using essential oils is to help create a healer in every family.