Engaging with potential users before the event is essential to drive more traffic to your booth. However, it does not end with the booth itself. To make your exhibition stand a success, you need to engage with the attendees even after the trade show is completed for better brand remembrance.
Now that your exhibition is over, it’s time to capitalize on all the hard work you put into it. Here are six tips to make sure your post-exhibition engagement is perfect.
Send a Thank You Note
The first step in post-exhibition engagement is to send a thank-you note to everyone who visited your booth. This includes those who made a purchase and those who showed interest in your products or services. A handwritten note is always best, but if you have many contacts, you can also send an email.
In your thank-you note, mention something specific about your conversation with the person. This will help them remember who you are and why they should do business with you.
Send a Freebie Gift
Everyone loves freebies, so send your new contacts a gift related to your business. For example, if you sell cosmetics, you could send a sample of one of your products. If you’re in the food industry, you could send a coupon for a free item. If you don’t have such a related item, you can always go for some readymade gift boxes. To personalize it, you can add your brand’s name to it.
Whatever you choose to send, include your contact information and a note thanking the person for their interest in your company.
Follow Up with Leads
After your exhibition, a few key follow-up strategies will ensure you’re maximizing your investment and opportunity. First, immediately following the show, send a personalized thank-you note to each lead. You can even include a physical representation of your brand or product to make a lasting impression.
Secondly, create targeted content based on what you learned about each lead’s specific needs and pain points. This could be in the form of blog posts, eBooks, guides, or even just helpful social media posts. Lastly, keep top-of-mind by staying active on social media and sending periodic emails with valuable content.
By following up with leads strategically and personally, you’ll perfect your post-exhibition engagement and convert more leads into customers.
Stay in Touch on Social Media
As any good exhibitor knows, the work doesn’t stop when the exhibition ends. In fact, post-show engagement is essential to ensuring a successful event. One of the best ways to stay in touch with your audience and continue the conversation is social media.
Platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram offer a great way to connect with people who might have missed your booth or who want to learn more about your products and services.
By sharing photos, videos, and other content from the show, you can keep your brand top of mind and encourage further engagement. So if you’re looking to perfect your post-exhibition arrangement, be sure to utilize social media to stay in touch with your audience.
Host an Event
After a trade show or exhibition, it’s essential to stay engaged with your new contacts. You’ve made an effort to meet them and promote your brand, so you don’t want to let that relationship fade away. Hosting a post-exhibition event is the perfect way to keep the momentum going. Here are some tips for hosting a successful event:
- Choose an attractive venue that is easily accessible for your guests. Ensure there is enough space for everyone to mingle and comfortably move around.
- Create a guest list of your most valuable contacts from the exhibition. Be sure to personalize your invitations and make each guest feel special.
- Prepare engaging activities or entertainment to keep your guests engaged throughout the event. This could include anything from fun games to live music or performances.
- Have plenty of business cards on hand and other promotional materials like brochures or catalogs. This is an excellent opportunity to follow up with your contacts and promote your brand.
Send a Survey
It’s essential to get feedback from clients and customers after exhibitions and events. A survey is a great way to collect this information. Here are some tips for creating a study that will help you get the most accurate and helpful results:
- Keep it short and sweet. No one wants to spend a lot of time filling out a survey, so make sure your questions are concise and to the point.
- Focus on the important stuff. Ask questions about the things that matter to you, such as what visitors thought of the exhibition overall, what they liked and didn’t like, and whether they would recommend it to others.
- Make it easy to answer. Use multiple-choice questions where possible, and provide space for comments if you want more detailed feedback.
- Thank people for their time. Be sure to thank participants for taking the time to fill out your survey. This will encourage them to do so again in the future.
These are just a few ideas to get you started with post-exhibition engagement. Be creative and think of ways to build relationships with your customers. Remember, the goal is to turn them into lifelong fans of your brand.